Services For Seniors
Seniors suffering from Parkinson’s, dementia, or other critical conditions usually forget to take their medications on time. Implementing medication reminders with the correct dosage is all we do as a top in-home help provider agency. Our professional caregivers offer medication reminder services for keeping your parents or seniors healthy. In addition to taking care of medication management, we help your loved ones to get their medication on schedule and safely by alleviating the stress from family members.
What is a Medication Reminder?
It is an observation that timely medicines can improve seniors’ health and they can continue living at home. But, with age or due to some critical conditions, seniors fail to monitor their medication schedule. Supervision to check the labels, prescribed doses, coordination with the doctor, and so many other tasks become difficult to manage all alone by a senior.
This is where medication reminder services play a significant role and handle all tasks. Getting the help of a well-trained caregiver or a licensed nurse depending on the requirements is a wise step. Here are the following services included in the medication reminder services:
- Supervision to ensure correct medication is taken at prescribed doses and times (reading labels, opening medication containers)
- Sorting medication (organizing weekly pillboxes)
- Daily medication monitoring
- Keeping track of side effects or other things. If any changes occur in seniors’ health, caregivers will inform the doctor immediately.
What is Included in Our Medication Reminder Services?
In most cases, seniors get overwhelmed by the complicated medication regime they need to follow daily. Also, some seniors are afraid of taking medication on a regular basis.
However, our skilled and compassionate in-home caregivers will help elders at your home. They will assist elders to do the following:
- Medication reminders
- Following doctor’s prescriptions
- Assisting the elders or patients for doctor’s visit
- Assisting with taking medication as instructed
- Monitor health and vital signs
- Help you and/or your family members to understand medication
- Keep an eye on side effects or harmful drug interactions
- Coordinate with patient’s physicians, pharmacy, and family to avoid over-medicating or harmful drug interactions
Hire a Trusted and Sincere Caregiver for Medication Reminders
We are committed to delivering top-quality caregiving services to seniors and critically ill patients. With an enriched nursing experience, we are known as one of the best caregiving agencies. We provide compassionate and sincere in-home care for elders while staying at home. If you have questions, our caregivers are available to discuss your needs and concerns 7 days a week – give us a call!
We, at Justin Villa Care, help patients and provide the highest quality of care. If you or your loved one require medication reminders, we would love to communicate with you about your questions.
What our Patients and Their Families Say
Is your loved one looking tired and run down most of the time? Also, you
Request a personalized quote
Fill out the contact form and we will reach out to listen and understand your needs.