COVID-19 Resources for Caregivers & Elderly
Coronavirus Resources for Older Adults and Caregivers
To provide guidance when caregiver roles are challenged, Justin villa care llc is committed to continuing to support caregivers through the evolving situations associated with the coronavirus. It’s important to start this work by educating ourselves about public health and reducing risk of exposure for ourselves and those we care for. As officials continue to monitor the situation, it’s important for older adults and caregivers to be well-informed by trusted sources during covid 19.
Below are links to coronavirus-related resources and articles that will be of interest to caregivers and those in their care.
COVID-19 Resources for Families
- AARP Resources on COVID-19
- Alzheimer’s Association – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Alliance for Aging Research – Common Questions About COVID-19 for Older Adults and People with Chronic Health Conditions
- Diverse Elders Coalition – Community Resources on COVID-19
- National Council on Aging COVID-19 Tele-Town Hall
- 24/7 LGBTQ Elder Hotline or call, toll-free, 877-360-LGBT (5428)
- Coronavirus Disease Resources for Older Adults, Family Caregivers, and Health Care Providers
- ARCH National Respite Network – Respite During COVID-19
- Caregiver Action Network – Caregiver Help Desk
- Elizabeth Dole Foundation – COVID-19 Hidden Heroes Resource Hub
- Family Caregiver Alliance – COVID-19 Resources and Articles for Family Caregivers
- National Academy for State Health Policy – Caregiving Recommendations for RAISE Health Council
- Rosalyn Carter Institute – Caring During COVID-19
COVID19 – Caring for someone at home | CDC
Home care for families and caregivers – WHO | World Health
COVID-19: Guidance for Community Attendants
Actions for Caregivers of Older Adults During COVID-19
CDC: Articles about remaining at home and what to do if you’re sick.
- Resources for Home: Plan, prepare, and respond to Coronavirus
- Get Your Home Ready: FAQs for Individuals and Families
- Get Your Home Ready: Checklist for Individuals and Families
Caregiving DURING COVID 19
- Coronavirus and older adults: What to know and how to prepare
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Tips for Dementia Caregivers Coronavirus and Older Adults: Your Questions Answered
In-Home Care During covid
Get more Guidance, Caregiving tips, Caregiver FAQs and Senior Care Resources here at Justin Villa Care LLC.