Senior Care Services
we Love what we do
We are here to assist
Justin Villa Care provides a wide range of in-home care services for seniors. Our licensed caregivers are professionally trained and supervised by a Registered Nurse with 30+ years of experience.
Our mission is to keep seniors at home through attentive and professional care.
We understand that deciding to use outside help requires a lot of trust and humility, so we committed to not just capable care, but compassionate care!
Contact us today for a no-obligation quote and learn how we can help provide the care you need.
How We help Our Clients
Serving Los Angeles & Orange county
You want to take care of your loved one at all times, but sometimes life doesn’t allow it. Work, family, commitments, living in a different city; there are many reasons why you may not be around on a daily basis.
We improve our clients’ lives by providing them a helping hand through their daily activities of living. Learn more below!
Personal Care Assistance
- Shampoo hair, help wash upper and lower body.
- Clean genital and buttocks area.
- Apply cream/lotion to skin.
- Keep skin dry.
- Putting on and/or take off clothes.
- Verbal cues to get dressed if needed.
Feed & Prepare Meals
- Puree food for liquid diets.
- Spoon feed.
- Prepare food for special diets.
- Brushing/flossing teeth.
- Care for hands/fingernails.
- Care for dentures/hearing aids.
- Move from bed to wheelchair, chair, commode or to a standing position.
- Help take pre-measured self-administered medications.
Local Transportation to Appointments
- Drive your car or the caregiver can drive their car.
Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Clean, fold, and put away sheets, towels and clothing.
Special Care Assistance
- Redirect behaviors.
- Brain games, music therapy.
Hospice Care Support
- Added support for the hospice team.
Parkinson's Mobility Care
- Assist with all activities of daily living.
Request a personalized quote
Fill out the contact form and we will reach out to listen and understand your needs.